Re: removing inline status?

2004-10-20 16:29:55
On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 04:25:32PM -0400, Joe Szilagyi wrote:

Basically, an automated system is forwarding emails and full headers back to
an address of mine. It sends them as Inline Attachments, and I need to be
able to read these easily in Microsoft mail clients, such as Outlook
Express. The entire 'attachment' is a full email, with full headers--I want
this to output as plain text, as the message body instead of as an
attachment. Can anyone help? I've had no luck as yet.

There should be a few ways.  One that might work is this:

  :0 fw b i
  * your conditions
  | lynx --stdin --dump

Untested.