Re: Thanks - How to subvert global procmailrc

2004-11-19 01:48:11
Dallman Ross wrote:

Okay.  I think if you reverse the logic you won't need the test
condition.

  SWITCHRC=/usr/local/etc/procmailrcs/$LOGNAME

I gather that at this point Dallman intended to type

    :0

which was missing.

  | /usr/local/cyrus/bin/procmail-cyrus-delivery.sh $LOGNAME

The second problem there is that, if the SWITCHRC is nonexistent, unreadable, or not a plain file, procmail will log an error. I brought that up in one of my responses, and Tuc said no, the error message would be a problem and it wasn't worth avoiding the test.