Procmail with Spamassassin

2004-11-19 11:40:59

Fedora Core 2, sendmail 8.13.1, ClamAV 0.80, spamassassin 3.0.1.

This is a mail relay in the DMZ.  Just has mydomain.com RELAY in
access.db and a smarthost in the mailertable.db to relay to.  I've got
clamav-milter running just fine, tags the message and all.

Apparently procmail is only processing messages for local delivery.  But
messages that are just relayed through this host are never processed by
spamassassin.  Is there something special I need to have in my sendmail
configuration to have procmail process all messages, even those just
relayed to another smart host?

Thanks,
Jon Dossey
DELTA HEALTH GROUP

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from all computers."