is emil still used?

2004-11-22 13:36:33
I'm trying to transloate sections of email that are

Lines over 75 chars gets tagged with an '=' sign which raps the word, for
example:

.............notha=
nkyou

emil is something I think I can slip into procmail to do my pattern search
for this particular spam word:

<snip>
Here's a more complex one that filters any Quoted-Printable messages to turn
them into ordinary 8bit...

# --- do mime filtering if it is quoted-printable ---
#
:0fW
| emil -f 2 -l 2 -u -C ISO-8859-1 -F RFC822 -H 8bit -T 8bit
 :0 Afhw
 | formail -I "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit" \
    -I "X-Converted: Quoted-Printable to 8bit"
</snip>

I was just wonder if anyone knew of a replacement for emil or emil is indeed
the way to go.

thanks,
-eric wood