Re: dedicated folders to incoming mails

2004-12-09 14:10:09
On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 11:52 -0700, Google Kreme wrote:
:0:
* ^TOmysql
.Ml.mysql

and this is my directory structure (Maildir) under my homedir.

Maildir/.Ml.mysql/
Maildir/.Ml.mysql/tmp
Maildir/.Ml.mysql/new
Maildir/.Ml.mysql/cur
Maildir/.Ml.mysql/courierimapkeywords

% man procmailrc | grep -3 maildir
       tory.   If  the  mailbox name ends in "/.", then this directory is pre-
       sumed to be an MH folder; i.e., procmail will use the  next  number  it
       finds  available.  If the mailbox name ends in "/", then this directory
       is presumed to be a maildir folder; i.e.,  procmail  will  deliver  the
       message  to  a  file  in a subdirectory named "tmp" and rename it to be
       inside a subdirectory named "new".  If the mailbox is specified  to  be
       an  MH  folder  or  maildir  folder, procmail will create the necessary
       directories if they don't exist, rather than treat  the  mailbox  as  a
       non-existent filename.  When procmail is delivering to directories, you
       can specify multiple directories to deliver to  (procmail  will  do  so

yes it works with

:0:
* ^TOmysql
.Ml.mysql/

but now is there a way to take into account the special header flag
'List-Post' ???

thanks :)
Vincent