Re: remove text from body and change subject and author

2005-01-09 03:01:40
Hi

* Patrick schrieb am 08 Jan 2005:

* Justin Gombos <mindfuq(_at_)fairfieldi(_dot_)com> [01-08-05 01:21]:
I see you're using mutt.  I once used procmail to remove all the
repetitive types of junk that comes from mailing lists, and someone
here pointed me to a tool that saves me the constant burdon of writing
scripts for every list: TOFU Protection.  This is a perl script that
you can integrate with mutt to make the job easier.  You might want to
search around for a file named t-prot.pl.

you will find t-prot at...
  http://www.escape.de/users/tolot/mutt/

Thanks! I will use it for the TOFU stuff; but does anybody
know anything about changing the From-Header and Subject?

Greetings!
Fabian