Re: Getting partial matches from a string without forking an outside process

2005-01-09 05:47:01
On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 10:56:40AM +0100, Robert Allerstorfer wrote:
My 'av_split.inc' is basically doing the same as these two files,
but in a more general way, and combined within one single file.

Yes, putting it all in one file is fine.  Have done that myself.

I always liked to conditionally include a sub routine. Until now, it
seems you did not like this technique.

I'm not sure what you mean here.  I don't object to subroutines.
I do like to keep things simple or not complicate them unnecessarily.

--
dman