Re: The Password

2005-01-09 19:18:02
I'm leaving it up since I only gave you and Dallman the password. I'll look
in on it while on my trip.

Gerald

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:39:55 +1100 Adam Bogacki wrote:

Thanks Gerald. I read your message on the 10th - which I realised
must by the 9th in your time zone - so I just managed to make
the deadline. I ftp'd it to your site and checked
http://www.phorce1.us/bogacki/
to verify it was there.

I'd welcome any constructive suggestions but I'll keep working on it
myself - Dallman was probably right on that.  I have previously
had procmail working correctly which makes this situation a bit
frustrating.

Adam Bogacki,
afb(_at_)paradise(_dot_)net(_dot_)nz