Re: converting tiff attachments

2005-01-12 05:43:26
On Monday 10 January 2005 15:36, Dallman Ross wrote:
*

| reformime -X -s 1.2 | tiff2pdf -o attachment.pdf -p A4 -f -

Well, first of all a note that if you have no conditions, you do
not need an empty "*".  A recipe can have no conditions.

Well, I haven't actually gotten that far - I've only started playing around
with the action - get that down and I'll move on to the conditions.

But I realize you want some conditions.