Re: Can procmail deliver to mbox and maildir for the same user?

2005-01-14 12:40:37
Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote about cloning blocks:

Often, the copy-message is delivered in that {}-block,
otherwise you would end up with 2 copies (actually 1 original
and 1 copy) delivered to the same place.
(Which happens to everybody, now and then.)

Sometimes intentionally: I had a situation where I wanted the clone to survive the nesting block [during which it had been filtered] and to be processed, alongside the original, by the remaining recipes in the rcfile.