Can procmail deliver to mbox and maildir for the same user?

2005-01-14 00:29:12
I'm in the process of migrating from UW-IMAP to Dovecot. The main reason for
the migration is to make use of the maildir format and get our load average
back under control. Sendmail is the MTA. I'd like to configure procmail to
deliver mail to both the user's mbox located at /var/spool/mail/$user and
maildir located at ~/Maildir for a while in case I need to fail back over to
the original server setup.  Is this possible? Practical? Crazy?

Thanks in advance!