I dunno if Procmail is Running :(

2005-01-25 09:27:39
Hi everyone !

I'm having problems with procmail because i dunno if
it's working.

I have this on Lynux system. When i put a .forward
with this lines

"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75
#user"

on the user's home, and i try to send an email to this
account i get the next error.

                550 5.7.1
/home/users/malbores/.forward: line 1:
                "|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/bin/procmail
-f- || exit 75
                #malbores"... Address malbores is
unsafe for mailing
                to programs

I change the .forward properties to chmod 777 and i
can get the email :)

The problem is that i have a .procmailrc also for
trying to running spamassassin but spamassassin don't
tag the incoming email. SpamAssassin is working, but i
have suspect of procmail is not working, any idea?

Thanks,
Miguel !