Re: mimic a unknown user bounce

2005-01-26 05:53:00
Toen wij Professional Software Engineering kietelden, kwam er dit uit:

SA3 uses a dnsbl that contains spamvertised hosts.  I was quite
annoyed with some turd on this very list because they were bouncing
messages because the message referred to a domain which was causing
trouble (0spam).

I found the messages of that off-list discussion in one of my
spam-folders
because the SA of my ISP marked them as spammish.

Some SpamCop-0spam-C/R-history:
http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2527&mode=threaded&pid=16402

Often, people munge URLs with dirty domains, by replacing a dot with a
comma or by inserting spaces: http://www.0spam,com

--
Grtz, Ruud