Small Mailing List script

2005-01-31 06:19:29
I have been looking at the script for Small Mailing Lists that Sean
posted to this list in 2002. One section of the script puzzles me:

---begin snippet---
# This rule archives mail to the listowner in the list archive.
# Note this is valid only for TO: addressing.
:1 c: $listname$LOCKEXT
* $^To:.$listowner
|gzip -9fc>>$listname.owner.gz
---end snippet---

The line that marks the beginning of the recipe begins with ":1". I
was only familiar with the beginning of the recipe being marked by
":0", so I have read man procmail, procmailrc and procmailsc, and
searched the archives. I have found no references to :1.

My guess is that this is a typographical error, but I'm relatively
inexperienced with procmail, so don't trust my guess. Am I right? Or
have I missed something?

Doug