Re: multiple incoming email addresses: recipe with ${DEFAULT} ?

2005-02-13 18:17:14
On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 05:12:19PM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2005-02-11 17:28:58, schrieb Jens Porup:

G'day,

I frequently use Esc-f in Mutt to change my From: header.

I'd like mail from my other "From:" addresses to go to my inbox, like so:

    :0:
    * ^TOme(_at_)example(_dot_)com
    ${DEFAULT}

You do not need this IF you have followin at the beginning
of your:

  __( '/home/michelle.konzack/.procmailrc' )____________________________
 /
| PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:
| MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir
| DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/INBOX
 \______________________________________________________________________

But this doesn't work.

${DEFAULT} does seem to work at the end of my .procmailrc:

    # Accept all the rest to my default mailbox
    :0:
    ${DEFAULT}

again:  You do not need this, procmail sort it automaticly. see above

Thanks for that, but my question was obviously phrased incorrectly.

My default email is address is, say, me(_at_)foobar(_dot_)com(_dot_)

I set up mail forwarding on a different email address, so that mail to
me(_at_)example(_dot_)com is delivered to me(_at_)foobar(_dot_)com(_dot_)

As such, mail currently sent to me(_at_)example(_dot_)com is being sorted into
my default
In.likelyspan folder, rather than sorted into my main incoming folder.

Does this make sense? Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Jens