Question about how to handle odd character stuff

2005-03-30 07:35:06
I call it odd character stuff because that's about the only real name I can think of for it. I've gotten a lot of emails lately (even before I upgraded) with subject lines like this:

        ðÏÌuÇÒÁÆuÑ Ë ÐpÁÚÄÎÉËÁÍ u Äp. ÓoÂÙÔÉÑÍ ÏÅÇ

In other words it's garbled text that I'm guessing is supposed to be from another language. How would I catch this and stop it from coming in? Is there a rule that might take care of this? Or would this be something I'd have to bounce off the spam assassin guys? Any pointers are welcome.

Steven Lake
-Owner/Webmaster
Raiden's Realm
www.raiden.net

Come see "Monk" the comic strip and laugh till you die!  :)
http://www.raiden.net/Monk/