Re: replacing missing "From " lines with Formail not working

2005-04-01 14:41:48
TLD wrote,

It seems so straight forward, but just doesn't do the job. Would
someone mind taking a moment to examine my recipe and help me
determine the error?

> I would greatly appreciate it!

> :0 fhw
> | formail -I "From " -a "From "

The recipe looks right.  My guess is that it's not getting seen at all,
perhaps that procmail isn't even invoked.  You are keeping a logfile,
aren't you, and you did turn VERBOSE on around that recipe when you
noticed that there's a problem, didn't you?  What does the logfile say?