Re: A recipe does not work for one list only

2005-04-18 01:59:56
1. Please don't top post (yes, I'm doing it here to make sure you note
these points). Either intersperse your new info with the old info it is
referring to or post it all at the bottom to keep anyone who reads the mail
later from being confused seeing "answers before the questions". It also
helps keep attributions in order (ie. who wrote wich part).

2. Clean up your messages by deleting unnecessary text and don't quote the
WHOLE message you are replying to.