Re: A recipe does not work for one list only

2005-04-18 04:34:03
On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 03:50:34AM -0500, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:

1. Please don't top post [. . . .]

2. Clean up your messages by deleting unnecessary text and don't
quote the WHOLE message you are replying to.

Good reminders; thanks, Gerald.  I've grown fond of the posting FAQ
over on another list, and I quote it sometimes.  I've made a
shortened link to the page, and direct people especially to bullet
2.4 at the bottom of the page:

 http://makeashorterlink.com/?M16F51D39

That's a link to the Mailing List Etiquette page of The FreeBSD
Mailing Lists.