Re: block mail by compairing word in subject

2005-04-27 05:14:32
Sorry for my late answer, but I have forgotten to post it...

Oh yes, I prefer Mrs. Konzack because Michelle is a female firstname :-)

I have attached my BASH script which works since around 2 years.

NO FORGET IT, I WILL ATTACH NOTHING...

Give me around two hours (~16:00 CEST) and I put it onto my Website with
some explanations:

<http://michelle.konzack.home.tamay-dogan.homelinux.net/linux/procmail/>

I will put

tdmaillacklist    tdmailsubject    tdmailbody

onto this page with already collected blacklisted E-Mails, Subjects
and Domains...

tdblacklist works perfectly from 'mutt' but is curently under
construction... and missing some features, but "blacklist" and
"unblacklist" are already working... not the "dialog" GUI  :-(

Greetings
Michelle