recipe example

2005-06-05 14:51:22
Hi all,

I already have a working procmail recipe which put the spam (those
which have the X-Spam: set to "Yes") into a Maildir directory.

I also put the system mails into a Maildir directory.

I receive mail adresses to me on all my email adresses. I have
mihamina(_at_)mail(_dot_)rktmb(_dot_)org, and also the one I am posting with
right now,
another aspo(_at_)mail(_dot_)rktmb(_dot_)org,...

I would like to send a _copy_ of some mails to my telephone mail account,
but once I sent the copy, I want the message to be processed by the
following recipes. In another way, I want a recipe to be non-terminating.
Would you have any link that could help me to:

- send a _copy_ of the processed mail to an email adress

- make a non-terminating recipe

These are my activated rules.

:0
* ^From:(_dot_)*root(_at_)local(_dot_)*