Forward as normal message

2005-07-12 10:47:03
   I have searched for and tried many Procmail recipes in order to
accomplish my goal.  To date I have been unsuccessful.  What I want to
do sounds simple enough but I haven't been able to make it work.
   I want to forward Spamassassin marked spam (X-Spam-Status: Yes) to
uce.ftc.gov.  I want the mail to appear to have been forwarded from
myself as if using an e-mail client.  I want the Subject to have the
Fw: $SUBJECT and the sender name and address to come from a specific
account.  I don't need to change the body of the message or add any
text.
   I have tried different recipes but it usually ends up in loops or
Procmail just stops functioning or delivering mail.  This sounds like
a four liner script but I haven't been able to put it all together so
if works.  Please help cure this insanity which has consumed many
hours of my time and lost e-mail messages from poor recipes.  I'm
banking that someone has a script to do the same thing.