Re: Recovering from an error in procmailrc

2005-07-18 11:25:53
* jennyw <jennyw(_at_)dangerousideas(_dot_)com> [07-18-05 12:22]:
Sorry, read the docs again and answered my own question. After running
formail -ds <badmailbox >>goodmailbox and seeing that it worked great,
I got a little more courage and tried formail -ds procmail, and
everything worked fine.

There was *no* reason to be hesitant.  I would have cp'ed the subject
mail file and tried the commands in a sandbox environment, see Sean's
sig's.  A little experimentation never hurts and leave a more lasting
memory when it succeeds.

Glad you figured it out.
HOG # US1244711          Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery