I need to add text to the beginning of an autoreply message

2005-07-19 08:16:39
I want to add my $AUTOREPLY to the beginning of the body of the reply
message while still showing the senders original message under it

Here is my recipe that adds my reply AFTER the senders message (which
is what I want to be reversed)

:0fbhw
     * !^FROM_DAEMON
     * !^FROM_MAILER
     * ^Subject:\/.*
     | $FORMAIL -i "Subject: [Nobody will read your message:]$MATCH" \
         | ( $FORMAIL -rkt -A "X-Loop: myloooop" \
                 -I "From: NoReply(_at_)alltimefavorites(_dot_)org (Automated
Reply)" ; \
  echo "I want these words at the TOP of my reply message along with
my autoreply message."; \
  echo "Your original message to us is below"; \
  echo "-- "; cat $AUTOREPLY ) | $SENDMAIL -t

Thank you.