pipe mails via procmail

2005-07-21 13:27:39
Hey guys,

I try to use mailman (with procmail) in combination with FUD Forum (
http://fudforum.org ) to make the maillist visible in my board.

FUD has a "Mailing List Manager" included - so i filled out the forms
and assigned a mailing list to a board - but the problem is:  I don't
know how to pipe the mails to my board.

There is following example given:

:0:
* ^TO_(_dot_)*php-general(_at_)lists(_dot_)php(_dot_)net
| /home/forum/F/test/maillist.php 1

So I guess i should insert that into a procmailrc file on my server
(at 'etc/' ), I tried that and wasted a lot of time with searching for
my mistake. It seems like my procmail doesn't even read my procmailrc
file when I write new mails to the configured mailing list.

I inserted the following into my procmailrc file:

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin
LOGFILE=/var/log/proclog

:0:
* ^TO_(_dot_)*whatever(_at_)host(_dot_)org # i changed this one ;)
| /usr/local/httpd/fud/scripts/maillist.php 1

I also tried to change the permissions of the procmailrc file, but it
had no effect.

What is my mistake ?

Thank you,

greets