Re: detecting from - whoops!

2005-07-24 16:19:28
Lloyd Standish schreef:

Dear Grtz, Ruud,

Heheh, 'Grtz' are just Greetings.

I just realized that there is no capital 'V', but rather backslash and
forwardslash in *$ ^Cc:.*\/[^$WSP].*  I'm very sorry.  In my email
client this is very hard to distinguish.

I have always read and written news and e-mail in monospaced fonts only,
preferrably a Courier variant. I suggest that everybody starts doing
that.

I know this must not be literal forward slash.  I would still
appreciate explanation of this condition line.

The '\/' is the extraction operator. See 'man procmailrc', look for
MATCH.

--
Grtz, Ruud