Re: sending spam to /dev/null

2005-07-24 16:24:50
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005, Chris wrote:

C> This is probably a very dumb question, but here goes.  I'll be going on
C> vacation in about a month and instead of coming back to a spam folder full
of
C> a couple of thousand messages I'd just like to not even have them tossed
into
C> the spam folder. I currently have this in my .procmailrc file:

Going lateral on this one, I run my spam mailboxes through a
cron/bash/procmail combination every night to delete messages older than 7
days.  It took a bit of effort at first to write it but now the spam goes
away automatically.

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )