Re: $MATCH

2005-07-25 07:48:36
Lloyd Standish:

Thank you very much for your
clear explanation of what "*$ ^Cc:.*\/[^$WSP].*" was doing,

At first I assumed that you knew about the '\/' extraction operator. I
think that you now know what it is, after reading 'man procmailrc'.

and for your suggestion on email display fonts.

Without a monospaced font, you'll miss all the ASCII-fun:

You are reading in a proportional / non-proportional font.
                                    ^^^

The use of $MATCH makes is a very clever and, I believe, efficient
alternative to formail for extraction of headers.

Many things can also be done in 'just procmail'. It might save you tons
of CPU-cycles. But I mainly do it because I can.

--
Grtz, Ruud