Re: Yahoo mailing list ID

2005-07-27 11:22:01
At 17:58 2005-07-27 +0200, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
Sean's LISTNAME-rc will catch that one.

Where do you think I pastd that line from?

Not from http://www.professional.org/procmail/listname_id.rc

Ya know, it might generally be more useful if people threw some of their
list messages at that filter (say, in a sandbox), then isolated those lists
which are not properly identified and then raised those headers here for
discussion of programmatic inclusion in the recipe.