Re: OT

2005-08-01 04:01:29
On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 05:33:34AM +0530, Ligesh wrote:
And anyway, I am not the only one. Quite a lot of people -
especially ones using Outlook - use a single line paragraph, and

You owe me a new keyboard for that one, dude! :-)  I'm on my
late-morning coffee and almost lost it.

Microsoft, the inventor of Outlook, _et al._, is also the
inventor, or at least promulgator, of that incarnate evil,
top-posting.  Here you take a company that, at least in its
earlier years, ignored and abused practices and standards
in just about every tentacled reach of its behemoth
operations, and you uphold that breach of good sense as
the new defense for your self-proclaimed "I-don't-follow-the-
crowd" logic.  Oh, the irony!

I actually use Outlook (but not Express), but I don't have it
configured to do any of that nonsense.

Dallman