Re: OT

2005-08-05 14:45:56
At 15:20 2005-08-05 -0600, Google Kreme wrote:
On 01 Aug 2005, at 10:27 , Ligesh wrote:
A lot of people I know (professional writers actually) find it more
comfortable working with single line paragraphs.

The issue is not single line paragraphs, it is your broken mailer.  I
type single line paragraphs, but my mailer wraps them correctly and
tells the recipients that the content is flowed.

Well, and as I indicated, I use my mailer to submit to a procmail frontend
for my weblog, and I manage to re-flow the paragraphs just fine, even
though the original email message has newlines within paragraphs: thus, the
email as sent is compatible with both basic mailers, and anything that
wants to reformat it.

Beats the turd out of expecting the recipient to have to reformat a message
in order to view it.

I suspect this horse has been beaten to death anyway - we're all preaching
to the choir here on this list.