Re: Problems with autoresponder

2005-08-17 09:20:46
Gary Funck wrote:
Actually, no.  My thought was that procmail would remove the
first set of quotes, thus, we need to leave another set of
quotes for the shell.  - Gary

   I ran a series of tests on my system to see how it would respond,
using my default email and putting the word 'test' into the subject
line. I used this base as my first test:
-----------------
   VERBOSE=yes
   :0
   * ^To.*fanofjesus
   * ^Subject.*test
   | (formail -r -A "X-Loop: mydomain.com" ; \
      echo '# This is a test' ) | $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS -t -fadmin
   VERBOSE=no

   For the second test, I change the echo statement to
   echo '"# This is a test"'

   And for the third, I changed it to
   echo "# This is a test"