Re: hosting services with greylisting?

2005-09-05 06:24:35
On 5 Sep 2005, Dallman Ross wrote:
  >On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 12:48:17PM -0600, Lloyd Standish wrote:
  >
  >> Does anyone know of any web hosting services using greylisting,
  >> beside pair Networks?
  >
  >Panix has optional greylisting.  It's a good place, but only
  >if you're looking for quality, not dirt-cheap.

I try to include whether a provider offers greylisting in the
list of providers on my IMAP Service Providers page, which is
here:

 <http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/imap/isps/>

Nowadays, I'm mainly using http://tuffmail.com and they give
users the *option* to use greylisting. That's one of the reasons
I chose them. If you choose Tuffmail, you'll need to use Sieve
instead of Procmail (which is what I'm doing and why I haven't
been around this Procmail list much lately).

If you learn about any providers who offer greylisting and IMAP,
let me know and I'll add them to my list!

Thanks,
 Nancy

--
Nancy McGough ~ <http://www.ii.com> ~ <http://deflexion.com>
  IMAP, pine, procmail, data deflexion, infinity, and more