Re: Procmail to AIM??

2005-09-24 05:39:04
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Timothy Luoma wrote:

TL> > First step would be getting some sort of client tool that can
TL> > converse on AIM.
TL>
TL> Yes, that's one of the things that I am wondering.... Does such a
TL> thing exist for the command-line?

I use a program called centericq.  It is text based but uses ncurses.  I
don't know if it actually has a command line option but might be worth
investigating.  My son uses another text based one but I don't know the
name so there are a few possibilities out there.

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )