Re: Error while writing to <mbox file>

2005-10-03 07:41:14
On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 09:27:52PM -0600, mindfuq(_at_)verizon(_dot_)net wrote:
Based on Ruud's comment, my best guess at this point is that my
machine is sluggish with operating on that large of a file, and might
be causing some sort of timeout.  I will probably try to break it down
further so it creates a new mythtv inbox every quarter of a year.  I
might also look into whether procmail has a tunable parameter for
timing out on OS tasks.

What's interesting is that I've noticed that it's only failing half
the time, so that could indicate timing.

I didn't look at the original posting carefully enough to be sure
this is relevant, but my first guess is that you want the "i" flag
in the procmail recipe that is piping such large files.

--
dman