Re: Possible solution >> Re: IMAP filtering, how to mark my own messages read

2005-10-10 16:49:19

On Oct 10, 2005, at 5:28 PM, Dallman Ross wrote:

Yup.  The logic is fine, too: procmail already saved as that filename,
so it's unique, and sticking "2,S" on the end by whatever method --
whether
the mail client or procmail did it -- is going to be find.

Come to think of it, isn't that syntax Bart posted sort of familiar?
Let's see:

http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/cgi-bin/w3glimpse2html/procmail/2005-08/
msg00193.html?49#mfs

That was me on the 24th of August, but I didn't yet think of using
TRAP.
David Tamkin had thought of it already on the 23rd of August, though:

msg00194.html

Timothy, did you not see those posts?

I have them here but don't remember reading them!  I will try again
and see if it works better.

TjL