Outbound rule to automatically cc/bcc every message sent from a particular account

2005-10-12 12:35:37
I'm using a web based email system, TWIG, with a server that has Procmail on
it.

Is there an outbound rule to automatically setup up a cc or bcc address that
gets sent to the same address every time I send a message instead of
manually selection the address that I would like to cc or bcc to?

For example every message I send from TWIG I would like to automatically cc
in support(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com instead of selecting it manually each time.
I would
like to do this for only select accounts on the server.

I checked the preferences of TWIG, searched Google, searched the Procmail
FAQ and mail archives to no avail.

Thanks for any help.

Antonio