Error filtering spam with Procmail

2005-10-28 05:52:55
Dear people, I have a mail server with
sendmail+uw-imap+spamassassin+spamass-milter+procmail.

With Spamassassin I tag the subject of the spam mails with [***SPAM***], and
with procmail I create the /home/alejandro/.procmailrc as follow:

SHELL=/bin/bash
LOGFILE=/home/alejandro/procmail.log

:0
*^Subject:.*(***SPAM***)
$HOME/spam

:0
*^X-Spam-Status

(/home/alejandro/spam is a MBX mail folder created through SquirrelMail)

The procmail effectively sends the spam to my /home/my_user/spam folder, but
when I want to read the messages into this folder, using Outlook Express or
SquirrelMail, I get this error message:

SELECT failed: Unable to find CRLF at 2048 in 64 bytes, text: From
sisdis(_at_)spammernet(_dot_)com(_dot_)ar  Wed Oct 26 15:42:40 2005

 I delete and create the spam folder several times....and I get always this
error.

Is it possible that Procmail modifies the header format of the spam mails
when they are delivered to the spam folder ???
Or what can I do in order to read the spam mails from my spam folder ???

Thanks a lot !!!!

Alejandro