Re: How to match a foreign character?

2005-10-28 19:30:06
On Oct 28, 2005, at 1:02 PM, Michael Bluejay wrote:

Yes, I do get important bounces that I need to receive, otherwise I'd
trash all bounces.

Mmmm.

I don't understand much of your reply.  For example, why do I need to
define a TRASHCAN variable instead of just sending to /dev/null?

Because it is possible you may make a misteak....

Does the line "B ??\194" mean "If character 194 is in the body..."?

Yes.

If so, then it seems that the only change I need to make is to replace
the funny A character with \194, which I'll try now.

Good luck.
But again, it's possible that the JoeJobs may be base64 encoded...
in which case, it won't look like normal text, and the match won't work.

Aloha mai Nai`a!
--
"Please have your Internet License             http://kapu.net/~mjwise/
   and Usenet Registration handy..."