Re: How to match a foreign character?

2005-10-28 20:19:11
At 16:17 2005-10-28 -1000, Michael J Wise wrote:
I don't understand much of your reply.  For example, why do I need to
define a TRASHCAN variable instead of just sending to /dev/null?

Because it is possible you may make a misteak....

Of course, this is why new recipes should be thoroughly tested within a
SANDBOX before being stuffed into production.  One can make any number of
other mistakes which can pooch your email.