Re: Error filtering spam with Procmail

2005-11-01 08:20:59
On Tue, November 1, 2005 8:49 am, Alejandro Cabrera Obed said:

Hi Udi and people,

By the other hand, I follow the recipe from one fellow, I delete the spam
folder, wait spams come to me, but the procmail didn't create the spam
folder.

I thought that might be the case. Your procmail recipes to store spam are
not getting triggered, some other recipe is delivering the mail to your
mail folder. You need to use the sandbox approach to set up a testing
environment so you can take a known spam message and send it to the test
procmailrc file so you can see exactly what is happening.

See http://www.professional.org/procmail/sandbox.html for a discussion of
how to setup and use a 'sandbox' (testing environment) for procmail.

Rich