Re: how to sort mails from mailing lists?

2005-11-03 02:07:16
Peter Jones wanted us to know:

Note also that ^TO_ is a macro.  From the procmailrc man page:

    If the regular expression contains `^TO_' it will be substituted by
    `(^((Original-)?(Resent-)?(To|Cc|Bcc)|(X-Envelope
    |Apparently(-Resent)?)-To):(.*[^-a-zA-Z0-9_.])?)', which should catch
    all destination specifications containing a specific address.

Hmm, it seems I did not read the whole manpage from top to bottom ;)
It seems to be a good idea to go through MISCELLANEOUS part of man page
again. These macros can be of great help for lazy people like me who do
not like to write the whole beattiful regular expression.

I suspect the biggest reason it isn't working is because you've misspelled
"gnupg.org" ;-)

You are right. As mentioned from someone before I edited that and now it
is fine.

regards,

--
Realos