Re: how to sort mails from mailing lists?

2005-11-03 21:17:55

Realos> Hmm, it seems I did not read the whole manpage from top to
Realos> bottom ;) It seems to be a good idea to go through MISCELLANEOUS
Realos> part of man page again. These macros can be of great help for
Realos> lazy people like me who do not like to write the whole beattiful
Realos> regular expression.

While the macros are useful, I feel disposing with list messages is more
robustly done by matching list specific headers such as List-Id.
Unfortunately list software still hasn't agreed on a common set.

--
A true pessimist won't be discouraged by a little success.
(apologies to Peter Dyballa for my translation from German)