Re: Who is the procmail maintainer? (revisited 2005)

2005-11-05 22:44:44
On 11/5/05, Professional Software Engineering
<PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org> wrote:
I think it'd be a LOT more useful to discuss possibilities, even if there
may be implementation issues, rather than to shoot them down.

It's not my intent to shoot it down entirely, just to make it clear
that doing it right is not as straightforward as it might seem.  I
think the discussion is trending in a good direction.