re-writing sendmail Received: headers

2005-11-27 01:03:20
After spending the better part of two days trying to figure out how to
re-write Received: headers using sendmail macros, and making very little
progress, I've decided to try procmail for the job. I've used procmail
on rare occasons, and know it's a little cryptic, but nothing like
sendmail macros... anyway - before I launched in this direction, I was
hoping to get some assurances that it's not an extremely ambitious
undertaking to do this.

Thanks,
Jay