Re: Problem with procmail subscriber list?

2005-12-07 08:17:10
Professional Software Engineering wrote:
the listserver experienced a swap space problem and in the process, some of
back to how they were about a week ago.  He's indicated that he plans to
email the people who've s*bscribed in the interrim, since changes since the
30th will have been negated.

   I wondered why my subscribership was suddenly cancelled the other
day...  I thought maybe I wasn't posting enough or something. (=

   At least now I know, and knowing is half the battle (G.I. Joe!).

   Thanks for the heads up!

Mr Duck