Re: The file :0

2005-12-22 08:00:04
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

Udi Mottelo:

  Note the extra "/", it means that I had to find the file
  in the root of the system - I didn't.

I don't think that it means that. You use "$SOMETHING/$LASTFOLDER"
inside $TRAP, so $SOMETHING is empty when $TRAP is used.

AFAIK, $MAILDIR can't be empty, it is either '.' or $CWD (with default:
$HOME).

But $TRAP is used very late, maybe at that time MAILDIR doesn't exist
anymore.

        My TRAP line:

TRAP='logger -i -t procmail -p mail.info "$MID:
lastfolder=$MAILDIR/$LASTFOLDER"'

        I think that you right maybe MAILDIR doesn't exist anymore
        and LASTFOLDER is added (Philip, where are you?)

Further, it seems to report a full path in LASTFOLDER. Why didn't it
with ':0'?

        That's my question too :o)

BTW. what is "AFAIK"?
  Udi