Re: .procmailrc question

2006-01-10 12:21:43
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Wianecki, Christopher wrote:

Hello everyone, I am very new to not only this group but also procmail
altogether, but anyway I did configure it and it works nicely for me and I
really do like it but I have some small problems..

I am using spamassasin and dspam in my configuration and what I wanted to do
is to look at messages that were treated by spamassasin and then feed them
into dspam as spam or not.. Here is what I have problem with...

This is what I have in my procmailrc file.. It checks to see status of spam,
if it is yes then I wanted to put that file into INBOX.spam.spamassasin and
then feed it back to dspam by running dspam command..

:0:                       <-----  What do you try to lock here?
{
 :0 c
 mail/INBOX.spam.spamassasin

 :0:                      <----- at do you try to lock here?
 /usr/local/bin/dspam --user root --stdout --class=spam --source=error

        I don't know what is dspam but it's not a folder.  You want
        to call it to run (a filter?):

   :0 f
   |/usr/local/bin/dspam ...

        See the flags asociat with "|":  f b h w

Bye,
  Udi

}

But I am getting this in my procmail.log file
procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored

And I am not sure why I am getting this error... Any ideas? Or suggestions?

Thank you.

Chris

the postmaster at postmaster(_at_)sothebys(_dot_)com(_dot_)

www.sothebys.com