Rule casuing problems when multiple users on "To:" line.

2006-01-24 08:49:25
Sendmail 8.12.10
Procmail 3.22

I have the following rule that adds two lines to the mail message, and also
sends a copy of the message to sysadmin.

The regex is trying to spot a username such as rusjim03 ( the first three
letters of a users last name, 3 leters of their first name and then their
year of entry to the school ) Jim Russel who started in 2003.

It works fine untill there are many multiple recipients in the To: line, it
then breaks and the messages remain in the sendmail queue being defered
untill I comment out the rule.

:0f
* ^(To|CC).*([a-z][a-z][a-z][a-z][a-z][a-z][0-9][0-9])
* Filtd
{
   :0fhw
   | cat - ;\
   echo
"============================================================================================"
   :0fhw
   | cat - ;\
   echo "This e-mail may contain offensive langauge, A copy has been sent
to the system administrator"
   :0c:
   /var/spool/mail/sysadmin
}

Is there anything I can do to improve the functionality?

Thanks

Rob

Robin Clayton
Network Manager