mda default delivery question

2006-01-24 14:21:51
I am adding imap to my email system and decided to also change to
maildir while I was at it.

Home directories are exported as samba shares and I don't want any mail
to go near there, so I have created a /data/mailbox/ tree where I would
like the mail to be delivered.

I am using sendmail with procmail as my lda.  Checking the docs, I have
discovered that what I want requires recompiling procmail.  What I can't
find is what to change in the sources to do this.  I've tried changing
MAILSPOOLDIR, ORGMAIL, and DEFAULT.  None of these seems to change the
final delivery destination.

I'm lost!  Please help!

Mike